Start of main content
Call for paper
Welcome! How are you?
If you are reading this you are thinking about submitting a proposal for a talk. That’s great!
The CFP for the upcoming DotNext 2022 Spring is now closed, but we will gladly consider your application for the next season — it’s just around the corner!
We are interested in the following topics
- Memory management
- Garbage Collector
- Domain Driven Design
- ASP.NET Core
- Language design
- .NET 6
- Cross-platform UI (Avalonia, Blazor, MAUI, Xamarin, etc.)
- Web application security
- Penetration testing
- Fast networking
- Low level optimizations
DevOps & Tools:
- Continuous delivery
- Continuous deployment
If you have an interesting idea on a topic that is not on the list we will be happy to consider your proposal anyway!
Each proposal will be examined by at least three reviewers from the Program Committee.
We consider submissions according to the following guidelines:
- you are going to discuss things that participants of the conference find useful not only yesterday but also today and in the future. In addition, the topic of your session matches the theme of the conference, and the content you are going to present matches the stated description.
- there is no need to talk about yet another Hello World (unless you think it’s a new, not widely known, but very promising technology).
- there is technical novelty in your session; the content either hasn’t been published before or presents a well-known topic / problem in a different light.
- Practical applicability
- the content is important from a practical point of view and you not only cover the existing problems / solutions, but also share your experience.
- Expertise of a speaker
- you are experienced in your field of knowledge, have completed some projects etc.
Usually, we contact applicants within a week after the submission. If that hasn’t happened feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
Please don’t forget to read the speaker’s memo.
If you are submitting on behalf of another person, please fill the form using the speaker’s contact information. You can leave your contacts in the last form field (the one which asks about a co-speaker or comments).